Report all bugs here please

Vintage missions, tdm and mission editor discussion

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: Report all bugs here please

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:30 pm

Thanks Matthias. Version 1.7 of First Lights ready.

2 Firsts points were not intented. Fixed now.
Train issue solved by changing to new train logic.
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Kollwitz » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:48 pm

1.7 uploaded to the server and added in rotation. It will activate next time the server restarts.
SYN_Kollwitz
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Matthias » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:24 am

Dawn To Dusk - Late 1918 1.8

Arty kills for both Entente and Central were not registering/tallying correctly on the server stats. Will check parser and report if it tallied correctly.

Thanks,

J5_Matthias
J5_Matthias
Jagdstaffel 5
SYN_Matthias

Postby SYN_Matthias » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:40 pm

11th Day at Cambrai VM Sunday.

The map did not rotate correctly at the end of the mission timer. The annoucnemnt came up in large print that the map would rotate but the actual rotation countdown for the switch never began in the chat window. In addition, all scout planes ran out at some point - but not sure when in regards to the mission rotation.

Also afterwards, New map by Fred.
Good concept, good map, and the fighter sweep idea was novel.

Player desire to just get airborne and just shoot-em-up unfortunately trumped conducting these specific coordinated sweeps to ensure a steady supply of planes for their side...queue much player unrest when scouts ran out. However, as a bomber pilot completely unaffected by this problem - I admit, I chuckled at their self induced plight!

VM Sunday weapon mod allowance changes?

Did you guys specifically intend to disable weapon mods on Sunday? As a possible side effect of this weapon mods off setting, one person had apparent trouble activating field mod gauges on their plane. I observed complaing about it in chat and saying it was because of the weapon mods being switched off. I can't verify the cause because I couldn't duplicate (all my gauges were already "on" rather than "off".
J5_Matthias
Jagdstaffel 5
SYN_Matthias

Re:

Postby SYN_Vander » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 am

J5_Matthias wrote:11th Day at Cambrai VM Sunday.

The map did not rotate correctly at the end of the mission timer. The annoucnemnt came up in large print that the map would rotate but the actual rotation countdown for the switch never began in the chat window. In addition, all scout planes ran out at some point - but not sure when in regards to the mission rotation.

Also afterwards, New map by Fred.
Good concept, good map, and the fighter sweep idea was novel.

Player desire to just get airborne and just shoot-em-up unfortunately trumped conducting these specific coordinated sweeps to ensure a steady supply of planes for their side...queue much player unrest when scouts ran out. However, as a bomber pilot completely unaffected by this problem - I admit, I chuckled at their self induced plight!

VM Sunday weapon mod allowance changes?

Did you guys specifically intend to disable weapon mods on Sunday? As a possible side effect of this weapon mods off setting, one person had apparent trouble activating field mod gauges on their plane. I observed complaing about it in chat and saying it was because of the weapon mods being switched off. I can't verify the cause because I couldn't duplicate (all my gauges were already "on" rather than "off".

Thanks for the feedback!

The weapon mods disabled was by accident. Since the latest update loadout & weapons mods are connected. If you lock one, you will also lock the other. I guess we need to unlock loadouts as well...
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Rabitski » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:20 pm

I'm not sure if this is a bug but the photo Recon doesn't seem to be working for either side on "Autumn 1917 v2.2" Had Req test it as well and neither of us got the message Recon about to take off; was there a line we that has to be removed from a mission folder? vaguely remember reading something about it.
SYN_Rabitski
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Vander » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Just checked that mission and it's screwed up. Not sure how it ever came into rotation? Will have to fix.

EDIT: Should be fixed now...version 2.3.
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Matthias » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:25 pm

New bug report for Battle of Montdidier - June 1918, run on September 22

The German army camp in sector 19A has target/flak truck placement issues. Alone on the server I was able to use a Bristol 2 seater in such a manner that via the simple manipulation of my approach to the target to use the warehouses as a screen against the flak gun truck, the flak truck destroyed the target entities sufficiently to give the "Primary Target Destroyed" without me firing a single shot.
J5_Matthias
Jagdstaffel 5
SYN_Matthias

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:46 am

Tried logging on today and got "file transfer error" #10017. It was the 1916 mission.

Is there something i can do at my end?

http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=347&t=16601&p=581481#p581481

http://www.stats.syndicatesquadron.org/mission/4190/
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Vander » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Thanks Blackie. I think I know what the problem is and will fix it.
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

PreviousNext

Return to SYN Missions/Editor