greetings from La Patrulla Azul

Welcome to the SYNDICATE

Moderator: SYN Exec

greetings from La Patrulla Azul

Postby PA_Skimichi » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:28 am

Hi pilots!. It’s a pleasure to contact with you. It’s PA_Skimichi, Spanish pilot member of La Patrulla Azul, a group of people enthusiastic in virtual flying, who plays mostly IL2 HSFX.

First of all, I’d like to thank you for all the good work you are doing during more than five years with this simulator, and the sharing contributions; some of them let me understand the Mission Editor, specially SYN_Vander tutorials :clap: .

Some of us are interested flying with you in Syndicate Server, but we are clueless about your systems, schedules and so on. We would like to enjoy this simulator, and I guess you are maybe the best squadron flying ROF.

Lately, we have made a new section dedicated to fly ROF. We are just in the beginning, but it seems that we are doing well enough, cause several of our pilots and from other squadrons are interested in this offer and last Wednesday we where 11 people flying mission 2.
We are launching a mission every Wednesday, part of Jasta2 Campaign. The inspiration is historical, based on Greg WanWingarden’s Jagdstaffel 2 “Boelcke”.

We would like to invite you to fly with us. I'm afraid we speak Spanish via TS, but some of us can speak English as well.
Our flying style is military, with a leader (always a level III pilot, chosen before mission starts) who makes the flight plan and takes the decisions, respecting the military communications code anytime. Of course, no radio communications took place between planes during WWI, but at this point, we are learning and trying using the minimum of TS, supporting with flares and gestures.
Our mission style is Cooperative, so, it is a requirement to connect at 22:15 h in TS, launching at 22:30 h (if everything it’s in order).
We invite you to log-in and register in our web site, and fly with us if you are interested (we'll provide you the TS code then). Of course, our main activity is still IL2 HSFX, and most of our missions are opened to friendly squadrons, so fell free to join us flying one of the best coop missions ever made (we are rookies in ROF mission building, but veterans in IL21946 :oops: ).

And again, thank you!. :wave:

http://patrulla-azul.com/forum/index.php
PA_Skimichi

Re: greetings from La Patrulla Azul

Postby SYN_Bandy » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:33 am

Welcome Skimichi, thank you for reaching out with your invitation and your kind words for our squadron.

It is true Syndicate has been involved with RoF for a long time, and we host "Vintage Missions" on our server every Sunday evening GMT which still attracts most RoF squads and many veterans of the sim. If your squadron has not flown a Vintage Mission then please consider giving it a try, and feel free to join us on our Teamspeak server to coordinate: http://www.syndicatesquadron.org/viewforum.php?f=52.

That said, we do enjoy the camaraderie of our friends, joking and talking on TS, so perhaps our style would be considered more loose and informal. I will let others present their opinions.

S!
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Postby PA_Skimichi » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:15 pm

Thank you Bandy. It’ll be funny flying in “relaxing mode” with your squadron. Sorry… at what time do you meet on Sunday? :?:
PA_Skimichi

Postby SYN_MrWolf » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:20 pm

Welcome Skimichi,

Always good to mee similar squads with comparible interest! hopefully we will meet in the virtual skies .
ALWAYS BE YOURSELF! UNLESS YOU CAN BE BATMAN. THEN ALWAYS BE BATMAN.
SYN_MrWolf
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Vander » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:38 pm

PA_Skimichi wrote:Thank you Bandy. It’ll be funny flying in “relaxing mode” with your squadron. Sorry… at what time do you meet on Sunday? :?:

Usually around 7-8 pm UTC...and welcome!
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:52 pm

Bienvenido Skimichi,

Nadie lo ha nombrado,pero yo soy el miembro español de The Syndicate :grin: Si necesitas algo y crees que es mejor expresarte en tu idioma, no dudes en mandarme un mensaje privado. Te puedo ayudar con el editor de misiones y en caso de no poder hacerlo siempre queda Vander :grin:

Yo ya no vuelo tanto el RoF pero puede que algún Domingo me veas por ahí.

Saludos

----x------

Now for the not Spanish speakers :lol:

Welcome Skimichi,

Nobody said it but Im the Spanish Syndicate member :grin: If you need something and think that is better for you to exprese it of you lenguage just send me a PM. I can also help you with the ME and in case I can't...there is allways Vander left to ask :grin:

I do not fly RoF that much anymore but maybe you can see me around on Sunday.

Cheers
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:24 pm

SYN_Haashashin wrote:
Nobody said it but Im the Spanish Syndicate member :grin:

Really???

I thought you said those good for nothing mainlanders were bunch of .........

:lol: :lol:

Oh and welcome :grin:
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:37 pm

Blackie :grin: :grin:

I still think it :lol: :lol: but hey on my national ID card said I'm Spanish, like it or not :lol: :lol:
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Return to Welcome