Hello

Welcome to the SYNDICATE

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: Hello

Postby SYN_Kollwitz » Wed May 30, 2012 3:28 pm

nice to meet you on TS Etzel yesterday, hope you enjoyed it ( even if i did shoot you down :twisted: )

If you post your computer details, we might be able to help you further how to get the most out of RoF. Other than that, Speck pretty much said it all,

cheers,
Kollwitz
SYN_Kollwitz
Syndicate Exec

Postby etzel » Wed May 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Thanks for your advices, but since my settings are much higher and I made no troubles in single player and nearly no troubles on the flying circus server I hope it will not be necessary to reduce the settings that far. *g*

I think my problems on your server are resulting from the large maps in combination with number of online-users.

I try it with reduced shadows (common High to common Med), Light Sources reduced from 20 to 4 and Filter from maximum to Bilinear.
The GPU-memory load according to the settings-folder with this settings is reduced from 84% to 60% => I hope this will be enough.

Will make one campaign flight now with these settings to check the difference and than try again joining you.

Many thx / regards
etzel

Postby etzel » Wed May 30, 2012 11:05 pm

Update: The lower settings I choose really not making a big difference on graphic but (hopefully) increasing stability, at least the short flight I had this evening on your server showed no problems.
thx & Looking forward to join again ;-)
etzel

Previous

Return to Welcome