Managing Squad Pilots

Welcome to the SYNDICATE

Moderator: SYN Exec

Managing Squad Pilots

Postby J30_Hans Richt » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Salute<>

I just signed up Jasta 30<> as a squad for The Syndicate Statistic Page. The prefix is just J30 but it is not picking up two pilots who just registered and there are no pilots to manage. How do the prefixes work? Since some of our pilots have something different after the J30 it was the only prefix that would work for all of us. Is there a minimum number of characters for the prefix to work?

Thanks in advance and J30 does appreciate the server missions you all provide.

J30<>Hans Richt
J30_Hans Richt

Re: Managing Squad Pilots

Postby SYN_Jedders » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:15 am

Hiya Hans. Dont quote me on this but I dont think the stats program picks up members automatically like say IL2 stats would have. I know that we have to get each member to "apply" to join the squad itself after they register themselves on the page.

Basically it goes..

1/ someone "creates" a Squadron

2/ someone registers their name and "finds" the squad on the squadrons stats page the "applies" to join it.

3/ the original person (who now has admin status) then ticks the box allowing them to join the Squad.

4/ additional admins can then be added by the admin panel.

hope this helps....
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:19 am

I just tried to go in and see if there was a problem, I cannot see anyone's settings in Admin, because there is a problem, so I hope that if I can get that solved we can get the rest of your squad in. I think the prefix doesn't matter TBH, that is just to show the world what it is. Pilots can join a squad when they register themselves, if they are not registered they cannot join. It will not pick them up automatically.
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby J30_Hans Richt » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Salute<>

Thanks guys. I was able to add one pilot. There are two others I know that have registered individually that are not listed as available to add. Reinnaman & Mein.

Thanks again,
J30_Hans Richt
J30_Hans Richt

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:11 pm

J30_Hans Richt wrote:Salute<>

Thanks guys. I was able to add one pilot. There are two others I know that have registered individually that are not listed as available to add. Reinnaman & Mein.

Thanks again,
J30_Hans Richt

They have to add the squad to their own profile and you then approve them and add them to the squad, I think that is the way it works, everyone in Syndicate added the squad to their profile and we could then add them. If that doesn't work let me know and I will try and add them through the admin panel.
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Return to Welcome