Elderscrolls series ...

Heads up on new games

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: Fantasy first person - Skyrim V now up...

Postby SYN_Semispud » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:40 pm

You certainly have been missed Bandy.

It was no mystery though. I saw you in Skyrim on steam. As a fellow addict (350+ hours and on my third character) I understand. Just remember to eat occasionally.

As for the online version... I have not yet tried it. I know that it is not as immersive and the mechanics have been modified/dumbed down for MMO. I haven't done the MMO thing for a long time. I used to play Asheron's Call and fiddled with Guild Wars a bit. I've been waiting for a good sale on steam to coincide with some extra cash. When that occurs I'll give you my real thoughts on it.

By the way... My wife and I are headed up to Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome today to watch the pumpkin bombing (her idea). We'll see if we can get them to drop one in your honor. :lol:
Spin, Burn, Crunch, Repeat!
SYN_Semispud
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Bandy » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:17 pm

SYN_MrWolf wrote:Did you already take an arrow to the knee ? :)

Didn't know what you meant by that, until I heard one of the guards mutter something under his breath about, "Oh I used to be an adventurer to, until I took an arrow to the knee...", or something similar, causing me to LOL then wipe the coffee spray off my monitor... :lol:

Thanks Spud,
Sorry, I had to find my way back "home" this weekend after rising to a drinking contest challenger in the hamlet of Ivarstead. Well, I got 'roofied' and woke up in a dungeon with few possessions, halfway across the Skyrim map, apparently having stolen a goat along the way and proposing to it (long story, really, I don't remember...). So, had to live by my wits and sneak ability to gather the funds to buy a horse just to get out of there. Next thing I know, my balls are in a mace-trap and some Daedra god made me his bitch! :shock:

Screenshots to follow...
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Bandy » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:59 am

Belmont and I were talking and he mentioned this project. In case you own Morrowind, you'll soon be able to play it within Skyrim engine.
All assets have been re-created by a volunteer team, and it looks wonderful. Just adding this link mostly for my own future reference...
https://tesrenewal.com/

Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Previous

Return to New Games