Fallout 4

Heads up on new games

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: Fallout 4

Postby SYN_Vander » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Well, the price... that's what's going wrong if it turns out I don't like it. Also, just as with Skyrim I hear you should wait for a fully modded version in a year or so! :lol:
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_DerHesse70 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:07 pm

I'm also wish there would be a manual. :mrgreen:

Great game lots of fun and much to learn!
"Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen!"
SYN_DerHesse70
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Vander I never needed to use mods in any of Bethesda games to enjoy them from the beginning. Maybe others do but the way I look at it, seeing all the things that can be done in this one (and previous ones), you have thousand of hours of gameplay. Im "only" 10 hours in and already thinking in starting a new one to see what happens if I do this another thing and not what I did first time :lol: :lol:

Well a manual will be great indeed..took me long enought to build the first little house at the Santuary, well is the new police station :lol:
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Bandy » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Generally speaking, I agree that mods are not required to enjoy these games vanilla. But wow! They really amp-up the fun and interest for me when I can chose and direct the look and feel of the game through the mods, or even better, mod for myself when able. It opens up a whole new aspect of the game not to be missed.

So also agree with Vander, I will likely wait a while, but please let us know how it goes!
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Bandy » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:03 pm

Have a look at this review on Arstechnica, generally a respected source IMHO, so wondering what you fellows think...
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/11/fallout-4-review-check-your-next-gen-expectations-at-the-vault-door/

And re: Wolfie's earlier question on the perk system:
...gamers have high hopes for the series' "S.P.E.C.I.A.L." system—which lets players invest level-up points in Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, and Luck. This time around, SPECIAL includes a giant slew of perks for each of its seven traits. When you get enough experience points to increase in level, you're given a single level-up point, which can either be spent to boost your general rank in a SPECIAL category or pick a category-specific perk.
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:24 pm

Had a quick look at that link Bandy, very negative and couldn't be arsed to read the rest I think he needs a good shag.

If you enjoy Skyrim this is much of the same with different tweaks and twists. But I am obviously easily pleased and wash what little hair I have left every day rather than letting it grow long and greasy 'cos I am a nerd.
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_MrWolf » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:31 pm

Thanks Bandy..I sortoff figured it out now :)

Imo Fallout 4 is a very good game. Not the prettiest..but definitely not the ugliest. I had some splendid adventures already. I still want my dog...goddamn 450 bottle caps it cost me. :)
ALWAYS BE YOURSELF! UNLESS YOU CAN BE BATMAN. THEN ALWAYS BE BATMAN.
SYN_MrWolf
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:53 pm

SYN_MrWolf wrote:Thanks Bandy..I sortoff figured it out now :)

Imo Fallout 4 is a very good game. Not the prettiest..but definitely not the ugliest. I had some splendid adventures already. I still want my dog...goddamn 450 bottle caps it cost me. :)

I got my dog for free in the beginning :grin: pain in the arse though going off and attacking everything
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:12 pm

I left the dog at Santuary and took the robot as company :lol:
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:49 am

SYN_Haashashin wrote:I left the dog at Santuary and took the robot as company :lol:

Good thinking, never even tried that, also I have collected another companion in the form of the Minute man.
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to New Games