Fallout 4

Heads up on new games

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: Fallout 4

Postby SYN_MrWolf » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:45 am

I think the settlement building is pretty sweet. I wasn't expecting that. Now there is an incentive to really loot some areas.

About the dog. I had the dog in the beginning as well. Tho I met a guy who wanted to sell his dog to me..it was breaking his heart. The dog wasn't really obeying..if you know what I mean ;)
ALWAYS BE YOURSELF! UNLESS YOU CAN BE BATMAN. THEN ALWAYS BE BATMAN.
SYN_MrWolf
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Jazzy » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:45 am

unlock i think charsima to get them safes etc, this prob best game in ages, only level 7 and got so much to do. dont rush the game take time and enjoy it tbh. ammo is sparce so use that alt key to melee saves alot of bottle tops :P
SYN_Jazzy
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Bandy » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:28 am

SYN_Blackrat wrote:Had a quick look at that link Bandy, very negative and couldn't be arsed to read the rest I think he needs a good shag.

If you enjoy Skyrim this is much of the same with different tweaks and twists. But I am obviously easily pleased and wash what little hair I have left every day rather than letting it grow long and greasy 'cos I am a nerd.

Though I haven't played the game I completely agree with you, that he seemed to be so overly hypercritical up front (though it got better towards the end), like he had a 'bone to pick' with Bethesda for some reason. Then again most 'objective' reviewers (those not paid/in the pocket of the game companies) feel they have to do this to justify their online presence.

But usually there is some little bit correct in there as well, call it just a germ of truth, which is why I posted link for feedback. Attached comments to that review were more enlightening about the feel of the game overall, which he should have provided right away rather than get the microscope out on the first page.

Good to see you fellows enjoying it. No spoilers here, right? :grin:
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Ricky » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:13 am

Really wanted to give it a go, but looks like my PC has too low specs to run it…might install Fallout 3 again :D
SYN_Ricky
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:51 pm

I might have finished Fallout 4, 105 hours, worth every penny, need to just have a few more hours make sure the main plot is really finished and wait for the extended plots to come, of course I could start again and try a different plot, well worth the money if you like skyrim type games in solo.
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_MrWolf » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:27 pm

Wow impressive I stopped due to a lack of time at the point I met those railroad guys. Def going to pick it up again.
ALWAYS BE YOURSELF! UNLESS YOU CAN BE BATMAN. THEN ALWAYS BE BATMAN.
SYN_MrWolf
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:20 am

SYN_MrWolf wrote:Wow impressive I stopped due to a lack of time at the point I met those railroad guys. Def going to pick it up again.

It helped having three heavy colds one after the other over two months and not really wanting to do anything.
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Bandy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:59 pm

And Blackie and his dog were never seen again...

http://www.pcgamer.com/man-sues-bethesda-over-fallout-4-addiction/
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:07 pm

I might sue because my wife "Didn't" leave me.....
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Bandy » Fri May 13, 2016 4:16 pm

SYN_MrWolf wrote:Wow impressive ... Def going to pick it up again.

Well then, think about installing some of the available mods that have come out since launch...
These are in-game screenshots, not photoshopped btw.

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/05/fallout-4-robots-are-way-more-intimidating-with-a-thomas-head/
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

PreviousNext

Return to New Games