Playerunknown's Battlegrounds

Heads up on new games

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: Playerunknown's Battlegrounds

Postby SYN_Skydance » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:05 am

For those stats whores out there here is a good stats site

http://www.pubg.me
i7 7700k @4.2Ghz, GTX 1080Ti,16G RAM, TrackIR, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS joystick, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals, Saitec throttle quadrants/trim wheel, a custom panel, HTC Vive and an Oculus Rift.
SYN_Skydance
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Mugue » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:35 pm

It's been so quiet around lately I'll tell the sad tail of one of yesterday's rounds.

First time I ever saw or heard of this happening...

Yesterday I was playing in single TPP mode on the island map. It started nice, bailing out just north of the prison on a small cluster of houses. I make a punch kill directly after landing, then, I proceeded to loot unmolested and push west with the circle. Most of the game I was unnoticed by the sniper crews and all, as I did my best imitation of Jed on a dirt bike.
After laying in the grass south of the hospital for a while, the circle started to resolve for the grand finale around the mountain north of Gatka. Flushed from my field by a poor sniper, I was forced run for it. In my mad dash I stumbled upon an abandoned motorcycle with side car. Driving full tilt to the south side of the mountain to escape the 'mostly' ineffective fire.
As I round the west end of the mountain, a guy in a guillie suit driving a buggy, T-bones me obviously on his way directly up to the top. I don't bother getting his license and insurance information, and press on to make good my escape. I ditch the bike and run and hide in a bush waiting for somebody to rain death on me from above.
After a minute there, naturally, the circle closed up to a position north of the mountain. 'Shit!' I say, thinking there is no way I'm going to be able to climb straight over the mountain without getting plinked by one of the many guys that had already taken up positions on top, or from someones bullet in the back. But here comes the circle, so up I go. On top I have guys on both sides shooting at who knows what, but they don't see me. As I'm creeping up over the top I see I've got one guy real close and I pause to implant some lead in his temple while he's busy looking through his scope at someone else. :grin:
Quickly over the other side I run, before one of the other snipers come to investigate the commotion. Now the circle is getting real small on the foot of the mountain and very exposed. Crouching in a bush on the hillside I see one guy hiding by a rock and take a few shots but somebody else kills him. So I just sit tight, waiting for everyone to kill each other, then sneak down into the last circle while hoping nobody's watching my approach. I'm just crawling and waiting completely exposed out in the field, desperately scanning for the other 2 players it says are left. Luckily I see that same guillie suited bastard that tried to run me down earlier first. He's trying for a better position on the hillside behind a rock. I waste him with couple of rounds to the back of the head. Now I'm really worried I've revealed myself to the "last" guy.
Only there is no last guy. I watched the whole track from this mission. And while it says there are 2 players left. I'm the only one on the map at the end. I just wait there smack in the middle, frantically looking for the guy when the circle closes completely and kills me, denying me my rightful chicken dinner. :evil:

Pretty strange right? And slightly suspicious.
"Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time."
SYN_Mugue
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Repent » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:33 pm

i was the other guy, wasnt the circle that killed you, was my vss
SYN_Repent
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Jedders » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:21 pm

The other guy was also you...I saw this on an episode of The X files once
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Bandy » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:30 am

Did you ever forward the 'tape' to the authorities? :cool:
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Mugue » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:20 pm

Nah, I figured, "What's the point?" Cheater's gonna cheat...bugged programs are bugged. I'm not basing my self esteem on my performance in PUBG. Thankfully.

Anyway right now I got bigger fish to fry. Last nights wind storm blew down a 3ft diameter Hemlock over my driveway . Knocked down my power and phone lines, completely trapping us because I can't go around it and I can't cut the tree till the Utility company comes and gets the wires out of the way. Only God knows when they're going to find the time to get around to us. Miraculously, even though the cable line is on the ground too, I still have internet...for now. :???: Fun is...
SYN_Mugue
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Vander » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:53 pm

Can’t your brother help you? :) Or is his employer in a different district?
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Mugue » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:04 pm

Not likely. The problem is, this is all on my property, so I'm WAY down on their list of things to do. If this had cut the line at the road...They'd come much faster. :|

Anyway Spud's probably laughing at me, saying, "That's what you get for living out in the country with all those trees. You're just screwed! :razz: " :lol: The Bastard!
SYN_Mugue
Syndicate Exec

Previous

Return to New Games