Recruitment

If you would like to join us please post here.

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: Recruitment

Postby SYN_Tappertoo » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Hi Guys,

Recently been introduced to RoF by SYN-SKYDANCE (my Brother in Law) and have played several times over the last couple on months. I just felt that it was about time that I asked to become of full member of The Syndicate.

Hope you approve my application. See you all on line anyway.

Regards
SYN_Tappertoo
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Jedders » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:18 am

Poll up, wont take long :P
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Jedders » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Recruitment for Full Squadron Membership is currently OPEN

Recruitment for BoS Open group is currently OPEN
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Postby Cloudmaker » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:12 am

I'd like to apply for full membership. I am a former IL2:1946 and SEOW pilot/admin with at least 10 years experience. I love full real, highly immersive scenarios, but I also enjoy just trying to master my aircraft and general squadron activities. I am a team player at heart.

I am just returning to virtual flying from a couple of years of dedicated fatherhood duties. I think I have enough extra time now to be able to get online at least 2-3 times a week. I live in the central US (GMT-6) and can fly in the evenings during the week and around the clock on the weekends, depending on family events. I currently only have BOS installed and intend to focus on it for the time being.

I will look to be on Teamspeak with you soon! Salute!
Cloudmaker

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:16 am

Hi Cloudmaker and welcome to the forums, if you haven't already then get on Teamspeak and fly with us, however your time zone may be an issue as we are predominantly Euro times, not sure anyone is on in your time zone for BOS ATM TBH, weekends is Sunday from about 1800 GMT through until 2300ish GMT.
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Jedders » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Hi Cloud, thanks for the app. We do have a few U.S. Guys in the Sqn...right over to Western U.S. so it would be nice to build a community there for those timeszones. Like Blacky says, get yourself on TS...application can take a few weeks in total.
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Postby Firebonds » Thu May 28, 2015 8:42 pm

I have been looking for a good group of go flying out with in any flight sim game for a while now, something I can do to have that extra bit of realism.
the syndicate seem to be a good group of chaps ready for flight.
Firebonds

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Sat May 30, 2015 12:15 pm

Hi Firebonds,

Seems no one has picked up on this, I haven't actively flown for a few years so cannot help, I am sure I saw you on TS the other night but you disappeared, I think Sunday after about 1800GMT most guys are on for the ROF Vintage mission. If you are looking for a group who fly most days I am not sure we are that active anymore, but drop into TS on Sunday and fly ROF with the guys. :smile:
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Recruitment