Recruitment

If you would like to join us please post here.

Moderator: SYN Exec

Recruitment

Postby SYN_Jedders » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:05 pm

We will consider people of any skill from any part of the globe to be a full member of SYNDICATE.

We are a multi-gaming clan with roots in FPS games who now consider flight simulation to be our main interest.

We have many years experience in IL2 and have competed in Scorched Earth Online Wars at the highest level.

In RoF we have found a simulation that will stretch everyones skills to the limit. We focus on teamwork when flying and humour when not :P

If you would like to be considered as a member then we can accomodate most levels of interest, from mission makers and server admins right down to occasional fliers.

SYN is about enjoying our hobby with the least amount of stress for those that like to avoid it...on the other hand if you thrive on it then we can find a suitable frontline position for you :)

Application to membership takes around 3 weeks including a "poll" from current members.

*** Persons wishing to apply for Battle of Stalingrad only should apply in the BoS section *** this process does not require full application and is immediate

*** Persons wishing to apply for Star Citizen Organisation may do so on through the SC website or in SC area here. Applications are also immediate for SC ***

Or drop us a pm or post below!

SYN_Jedders
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Re: Recruitment

Postby SYN_Speck » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:08 pm

I'd like to add- If you are considering applying, the best thing you can do is join us on Teamspeak, introduce yourself and get to know us a bit.

Our Teamspeak server is open to the public, anyone is welcome to join us there. It definitely adds to the fun of online flying.

Most common times to find us there are Sun, Tues, and Thurs about 2000-2300 hrs UTC. But we may be on at any time so please feel free to drop in.

client software available here:

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

ip: 173.199.64.243:9105 PASSWORD: 1917

Or we may also be found on the ROF Teamspeak server: ip: ts3.riseofflight.com:7777 - Password: 1917

Hope to meet you there!
SYN_Speck
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Semispud » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:00 pm

Hi Fellows,

I have thoroughly enjoyed flying with you guys. Please consider this my application to join the Syndicate Squadron.

See you in the unfriendly skies!

Semispud
Spin, Burn, Crunch, Repeat!
SYN_Semispud
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Jedders » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Poll up, Semispud. Because we already know you I wouldnt think you would have to wait long :P. Great news!
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Mugue » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Ah, so you got around to it after all. Good stuff. Well don't say I didn't warn you... :D
"Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time."
SYN_Mugue
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Repent » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:40 pm

hey spud, good to see ya here, your gonna fit right in, a great addition to our squad too i reckon.
SYN_Repent
Syndicate Exec

Postby cut67 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:19 am

I would like to join, I currently have Il2 1946, ROF, not all the planes, Arma, WoW, and much more!
cut67

Postby SYN_Jedders » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:31 am

Hi cut!

Think I saw your post over at RoF and got you to have a look here. Firstly you are very welcome!. Im guessing with those sim pedigrees you are very familiar with Teamspeak3 so please drop in and meet the gang!
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi and welcome, as Jed says come meet up on teamspeak, the forums tend to be quiet because most of the chat goes on in TS, although we are in a bit of a flux with TS for the next couple of days as we are testing a TS server on our main server and have to decide which way to go.
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_LooseEnd » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Hoy Syndicate!

Looking forward to flying tonight gentlemen. Another great mission I trust? I have really enjoyed our sorties thus far with several of you. A very high altitude Fokker hunt with Kollwitz stands out in my mind as an example of great teamwork. ROF is obviously so much more engaging when pilots can back each other up on coms. Perhaps Syndicate could use another yank? :wink:

Very Respectfully,
LooseEnd
SYN_LooseEnd
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Next

Return to Recruitment