Requesting to join

If you would like to join us please post here.

Moderator: SYN Exec

Requesting to join

Postby SYN_Belmont » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:38 pm

Name : Belmont
Nationality : France (Omelette du fromage)
Experience : Flew on CFS when i was but a lad :p, on DCS since 2 years , and on the IL2 BoS since 1 week :p and Rise of flight of course

I went on TS this afternoon , and was really impressed by the people on it, very eager to help and friendly , they told me everything i wanted to know, and like i said , were really nice :p
I'm highly interested into joining this team , because i think it's the best choice :p

Cheers !

Belmont
SYN_Belmont
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Re: Requesting to join

Postby SYN_Bandy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:40 am

Hi Belmont, yes I flew with you on TS Friday with St Blau and another visitor or two.

Are you interested in just flying BoS, or other flight sims (RoF, DCS...), and emerging games like Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous. We are multi-dimensional beings after all... :ugeek: If I may ask, what forum name do you use, and what forums do you frequent?

I will let our glorious squadron leader make his appearance here, but it is usually best to join us on TS for some extended flying time before you ask to join. Just so we can get an idea of whether somebody will be a good fit, since we can be an old cantankerous lot at times, set in our ways and so on, harumph, harumph!

Many of us fly our Vintage Mission for RoF on Sunday around the late afternoon/evening GMT, and that would be great if you do fly RoF (I think you mentioned this as well) and can join us for some knife fights in stick and canvas kites.

S!
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Jedders » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:20 am

What Bandy said...

:)
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Belmont » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:46 am

''Are you interested in just flying BoS, or other flight sims (RoF, DCS...), and emerging games like Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous. We are a multi-dimensional beings after all... :ugeek: If I may ask, what forum name do you use, and what forums do you frequent?''

I'm interested in all the game you guys are playing,
most of the time , i'll play on BoS , because i really like this game, but i'll play with you guys on other games i have (ROF, DCS.. WOT..) and will buy Star Citizen shortly :smile:
My name on the forum are mostly ''Belmont'' or ''Belmont_FR'' (That's the one i use on BoS Forum)
I also frequent the french forum ''CHECK-SIX'', which is also a simulation based forum...

''I will let our glorious squadron leader make his appearance here, but it is usually best to join us on TS for some extended flying time before you ask to join. Just so we can get an idea of whether somebody will be a good fit, since we can be an old cantankerous lot at times, set in our ways and so on, harumph, harumph!
''
Ahah , no problem sir !
It's normal after all :wink:

Concerning ROF , it'would be a pleasure to fly with you from time to time !
SYN_Belmont
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Jedders » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:38 am

Drop it to teamspeak on Sunday for our vintage mission in rof....it's great fun and you will meet a lot of us!
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Return to Recruitment