Request to Join Syndicate

If you would like to join us please post here.

Moderator: SYN Exec

Request to Join Syndicate

Postby SYN_LennysCopilot » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:46 am

Howdy, Syndicate!

Herewith please find my application for membership to your squad. I have flown with you guys a few times (or more than a few) on Vintage Mission Sundays. I like your approach to online flight simming -- goal-oriented, with an emphasis on teamwork, but laid-back.

About me: I live on the East Coast of the United States. I am forty-four years old and have two human sons, age two and four. I also have a canine son, a Pug named Lenny (hence my handle). Lenny is a much better pilot than I am, with uncanny situational awareness. He can "smell" the enemy. My poor flying embarrasses him, I am ashamed to say.

I got my start with flight simming in late 2009 with Il-2 1946, exclusively single-player. As I got more into simming, I was intrigued by RoF, but my machine could not handle it. I then bought all of the necessary components and did my own build, although I am still woefully ignorant about computers.

I would be interested in flying RoF with you guys, as well as BoS, once I figure out how to land the Yak-1 and Il-2 in one piece. Also, if someone could teach me how not to get shot down with such mind-numbing frequency, I would be grateful.

Sincerely,

LennysCopilot
SYN_LennysCopilot
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Re: Request to Join Syndicate

Postby SYN_Jedders » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:11 am

About time!

The usual format is for me to apply a poll for the members to vote on. This will only take a matter of days for you guys :)

Great news!
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Re: Request to Join Syndicate

Postby SYN_Bandy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:31 am

LennysCopilot wrote:...I then bought all of the necessary components and did my own build, although I am still woefully ignorant about computers. ...
If it works, you can't be that ignorant. Good on you LC!
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Return to Recruitment