SYNDICATE SERVER

A place to discuss our Battle of Stalingrad server.

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: SYNDICATE SERVER

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:42 pm

Will resave the missions as soon as I'm back home.
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Sorted by re saving the missions, works for me if someone can try, server is up.
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Jedders » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:26 pm

Affirm working now
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Mike77 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:25 pm

Not sure if this is the right place for this message but here goes. I fired up BoS and went to our server to do some IL2 ground pounding practice and I noticed that all of the skins I had unlocked :twisted: were locked again. However, the weapons unlocks were all unlocked as they should have been. I went into a quick mission and all the skins were unlocked. I next went into another server and all my skins were unlocked there as they should be. Back at our server, all the skins are locked. Is this on purpose or some sort of a bug?
SYN_Mike77
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:33 pm

Hi mike, I think that after the event we did last month there were some testing, locking the skins was part of the test afaik. Maybe one of the guys can take a look at it cus we probably forgot to reset that option on the server file. This phone writing is a PIA hahhaha
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Mike77 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:31 am

Thanks Hash! I figured it was something like that.
SYN_Mike77
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:55 am

Yes it was locked on the Thursday mission, resolved now.
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Mike77 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:49 pm

So I was on our IL2 server and we started getting a message saying that we were getting server overload and may experience eratic plane behavior please contact server admin. Don't know what that means but I thought I better mention it here.
SYN_Mike77
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:54 am

SYN_Mike77 wrote:So I was on our IL2 server and we started getting a message saying that we were getting server overload and may experience eratic plane behavior please contact server admin. Don't know what that means but I thought I better mention it here.

Did you get erratic plane behaviour? Also how many were on can you remember?
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Mike77 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:19 pm

No erratic plane behavior observed and I asked the room when the map rotated and no one reported seeing anything. I think their was about 12-15 people flying.

BTW: On a different note. I first got on the server when it was empty and decided to take a Rata up to try it out in strafing attacks. Within a very few minutes 10 people had joined me. I got jumped by an F4, almost made it to the Volga before being shot down. 2 lessons. 1. Even if the server is empty jump in, people will join you! 2, Never take a Rata up alone, even in an empty server!
SYN_Mike77
Syndicate Squadron pilot

PreviousNext

Return to SYNDICATE Server: Battle of Stalingrad