Feedback thread for test mission

A place to discuss our Battle of Stalingrad server.

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: Feedback thread for test mission

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:25 pm

SYN_Per wrote:Love it with your swearing already mate! :lol:
No biggie. Do it when you find the time Haash.

Oh unless we want a revolt I think it needs to be done right away :lol: servers still down anyway, I have a few more missions to do before I can unlock it :twisted:
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:26 pm

SYN_Per wrote:Love it with your swearing already mate! :lol:
No biggie. Do it when you find the time Haash.

Problem found, will be ready today. Also I found the way to have our own zombies walking around ;)
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:47 pm

Blackie I got word from Zak, dserver should be on the squad email.

Give 5 minutes to change 2 lil things and will send the version with a/c corrected. Also about the zombies...I was told how to do it...now I actually have to do it :grin: :lol: :lol:
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:56 pm

SYN_Haashashin wrote:Blackie I got word from Zak, dserver should be on the squad email.

Give 5 minutes to change 2 lil things and will send the version with a/c corrected. Also about the zombies...I was told how to do it...now I actually have to do it :grin: :lol: :lol:

Cool. got it let me know when :smile:
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:10 pm

@Blackrat: Check PMs

@Per: Nice find, but noone ever noticed that there were no towns buildings at all at previous version :lol: . I mistake I have done several times since working with the Towns group displayed in the ME is a PiA so its a lot fast working without it.
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:23 pm

Back up, well done Haash :grin:
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Thank you Blackie...now lets see if it holds ok (no server crash or nothing like that) for couple of days at least.

More missions on the make.
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Vander » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:34 pm

SYN_Haashashin wrote:Blackie I got word from Zak, dserver should be on the squad email.

Cool Haash! Tell me all about the zombies! :) I have flown so little I haven't even seem them around the buildings...
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:22 pm

It seems todays update introduced a bug. Not a nice one if you tell me. I will do a lil more testing tomorrow but to me the clouds disappear when I reach their alltitute and show up again when Im above them. If this is the same for everybody I will just update the mission to a clear skies one.
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Speck » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:36 am

I've been getting that for a couple of weeks. I took these screens on Sept 26. As you can see it happens with smoke too. As you climb towards a certain altitude, you start to see nothing of clouds below a certain altitude, like they are all cut off and invisible below that alt... then as you get to that alt, they all disappear.. then as you climb above it, they re-appear, but their tops are cut off and invisible above that alt. Like there is a glass ceiling at that alt, and you can only see clouds on the other side of the glass from you. Same happens with smoke, but the alt of the "ceiling" is different than for the clouds. Immersion killer for sure.

PS- horrible jaggies with this, too, as you see.
SYN_Speck
Syndicate Exec

PreviousNext

Return to SYNDICATE Server: Battle of Stalingrad