Updates.

A place to discuss the new title from 777 and 1C

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: Updates.

Postby SYN_Mugue » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:39 pm

I was thinking of dual joysticks for track levers, auto pedals, and various pointy metal bits arranged around the 'head region' to bash my skull on, 'for realistic feel!' :lol:
"Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time."
SYN_Mugue
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:36 am

SYN_Vander wrote:Why does this forum thinks it's stil 2010? Can't even see the images we post properly LOL. Just checked and found our old (free) forum also still works: http://paddyjed.proboards.com/

Probably because I haven't updated it since then? Its all on the cheap, free software etc. No adverts :smile: one day I will sort it out, I set the limit because people posting large pictures distort the forum view :grin:
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Vander » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:17 pm

Blackie, is there a simple way to make the forum scale automatically with the screen size? Or even better if the forum would auto-scale the image and when clicked it would open full size.
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:39 pm

There wasn't last time I looked, but if you use hosting sites then you can adjust the image size or use a thumbnail, if I get chance I will look again, but TBH having to relearn phpBB stuff again is pretty low on the list, i have so many other things going on ATM :smile:

On teh ither hand Discord does it :grin: :lol: :lol:
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:44 pm

Flying Circus news and pics at new DD: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/16 ... ent=637218
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Mugue » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:07 pm

Update today!
After years of waiting, I finally get my P-47. Happy days!!!! Can't wait to see some jugs flying in tight formation. :grin:

Oh yea, and we get some other stuff too, but, who cares about that...we got P-47's
"Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time."
SYN_Mugue
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_MrWolf » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:25 pm

okay okay..i bought Bodenplatte...goddammit.
ALWAYS BE YOURSELF! UNLESS YOU CAN BE BATMAN. THEN ALWAYS BE BATMAN.
SYN_MrWolf
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Vander » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Will be putting up the coop server with the new planes soon!
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Speck » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:52 pm

New update today. I haven't downloaded it (stupid slow speeds for me this time of day), but I read the announcement and noticed this tidbit near the top:

Users who encountered stutters using Microsoft Force Feedback joysticks and TrackIR now have an option to tune FFB effect polling frequency using the additional setting in startup.cfg file.

I don't think I'm the only one here who has had this issue. I don't know what it means to "tune FFB effect polling frequency" but hope it solves the problem. So far I've been having to suppress the problem by flying with TIR smoothing set to max, which I don't really like.
SYN_Speck
Syndicate Exec

Previous

Return to IL2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad