Recruitment for BoS SYN Group

A place to discuss the new title from 777 and 1C

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: Recruitment for BoS SYN Group

Postby RoterBallon » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:44 pm

Hi guys,
I would like to fly some games with you and maybe join SYN_ over time ( since I don't know anyone of you, yet :) )
Was playing Il-2 Sturmovik for a long time, but thats also a long time ago. So basically I'm a noob again that needs some help with his first steps ( have only played ~4 hours so far ).

greetings
RoterBallon

Postby SYN_Jedders » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi, definitely join us on TeamSpeak for some online shananigans!. There is a tutorial in the welcome section above. We have an open BoS group if you would like to join it or if you prefer to wait and go for full Sqn membership then jump in!
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Postby RoterBallon » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:09 pm

Alright, thx. Just joined Teamspeak, maybe someone joins later on ;)
RoterBallon

Postby SYN_Per » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Tuesdays at this time is not the best hour to go looking for the Syndicate. :grin:
SYN_Per
Syndicate Exec

Location: Sweden, Stockholm but preferably at the cottage. In the pavillion...

Postby SYN_Jedders » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Recruitment currently OPEN
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Postby Sag » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:08 am

Hello there everyone!

im an intermediate player looking for a squad to join that flys for the russians or both

i come from CloD, which i enjoy a lot but i just simply got tired of all the bugs/crashes/BSOD i got when trying to keep the game up and running with the TF patches. i figured that a brand new il2 would be the solution since it is being actually developed and supported. (by the original maker of that game that is :D )

i can land/takeoff and fly in formation, i can do ground attacks and fight in a wing though im not quite the ace (not meaning i havent got 5 kills yet XD ).

i want to join a group that plays in FULL REALISM servers or at least expert mode (same thing? sorry, just bought the game a few days ago) and that communicates via TeamSpeak or something like it, i dont mind roleplaying aspects (like ranks and whatnot) but i dont love them either (just saying im Good with or without).

my main drawback right now is Navigation. its proving hard for me to identify landmarks with all the WHITE!! and DeadReackoning just isnt enough after a furball. im getting better though, just learning the map.

my current setup consists on NON.fancy yet reliable joystick, good PC(rig), button boxes made by myself (including electronics/coding) and im working right now on making my own rudder pedals and "throttle" cuadrants.

those last two lines where just to let you guys know how interested i am im flight sims even though i lack the money to buy propper hardware (you know, being a student and all)

PS: i really would like joining a group that plays often ;)
Sag

Postby SYN_Jedders » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:59 am

Hi sag. First off welcome to the forum. Secondly jump on team speak and join us for a few flights. Details are in welcome section above. Recruitment is open ATM so it doesn't take long. J
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:10 am

The only role playing around here is acting the fool TBH :wink:

We are very relaxed and laid back, enjoy team work and realistic mission objectives rather than a quake type scenario, staying alive for a sortie is probably what we aim for most and making it back to base, of course we do have the odd drunken flight :lol:
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Bandy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:34 am

SYN_Blackrat wrote:...of course we do have the odd drunken flight :lol:

And those are the most memorable! :grin:

Of course we are serious when called for, but not that serious that a certain amount of sillyness happens when the moment is right, or ripe, as the case may be. Think Monty Python does WWI and graduates to WWII, eventually hoping to make it to outer space...

Is my characterization off gentlemen?
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Per » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:35 am

Spot on! Taking the goat into the future!
SYN_Per
Syndicate Exec

Location: Sweden, Stockholm but preferably at the cottage. In the pavillion...

PreviousNext

Return to IL2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad