Second early access bugs

A place to discuss the new title from 777 and 1C

Moderator: SYN Exec

Second early access bugs

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Just FYI -

-Toe brake axis cannot be inverted, with simped and G940 brakes are only released when toe brakes pressed
- If you inverted any axis you need to click off the invert and then click back on for each axis as they are not inverted when you start the game, this happens every time you start the game.

- The 109 canopy flies off upon take off if you don't close it :oops: :lol: :lol:

The 109 is very good and is like a race horse compared to the Lagg.
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Re: Second early access bugs

Postby SYN_Mugue » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Have you tried holding the toe brake down then mapping it on the release stroke? I've had to do that in other games...just an idea...

The 109 does indeed have very nice performance but I find it a bit boring to fly with just one knob to wiggle. And the field of view isn't that good for sight seeing. :razz:
"Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time."
SYN_Mugue
Syndicate Exec

Re: Second early access bugs

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:09 pm

SYN_Mugue wrote:Have you tried holding the toe brake down then mapping it on the release stroke? I've had to do that in other games...just an idea...

The 109 does indeed have very nice performance but I find it a bit boring to fly with just one knob to wiggle. And the field of view isn't that good for sight seeing. :razz:

yeah tried that Mugue thanks.
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Return to IL2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad