Possible alternative for now

A place to discuss the new title from 777 and 1C

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: Possible alternative for now

Postby SYN_Mike77 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:27 pm

If we do change sides let us know so we can get some stick time in those birds!
SYN_Mike77
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Repent » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:44 am

ill try get there if i can, my work load is lighter over the next few weeks.
SYN_Repent
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Skydance » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:42 pm

I couldn't make it last night. I went "The Flyinng Legends" air show at Duxford and didn't get back until late. Did SYN participate last night?
i7 7700k @4.2Ghz, GTX 1080Ti,16G RAM, TrackIR, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS joystick, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals, Saitec throttle quadrants/trim wheel, a custom panel, HTC Vive and an Oculus Rift.
SYN_Skydance
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Mugue » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:29 pm

Yea, a few of us flew. Spud, Haash, Mike, Hellhound and I. Wasn't bad, though, the mission cycle time seemed kinda short to me. We barely made it to the target and dropped when it rolled over...I hope they extend the times a little...

here's their non-facebook page(I hate facebook!) for those that are lazy but interested :wink: http://taw.stg2.de/
"Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time."
SYN_Mugue
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:40 pm

Well, I still no see the point...whole war is based on capturing airfields??. No quorum for points to be counted so you can go there alone and destroy as much as you can (and AAA let you). No figthers for VVS but LaGGs and P40??, you need to fly 5 combat missions to be able to get one!!! Poor VVS dedicated fighter pilots....

Also there are complains about disconnections and lag, and they blame the number of building so be ready to fly low level with Ghost towns. I would blame the crazy amount of active bases they have on the map mainly. No one said nothing about the time duration so I guess people are Ok with 1 hour missions??

For me, I'm flying the sim trying to survive as much as I can, and I can do that on DeD too.

Ohhh and on personal note: I truly don't like the attitude of the guys running it.

That's my thought on it.

edit:I replaced "quote" with "quorum"(I think that's what you intended. And polished some punctuation. Hope you don't mind, Haash. -Mugue
edit 2: Nahhhh no problems man. Sometimes it has to be a pain for the eyes (as we say in Spain) to read me :lol: :lol:
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Bandy » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:09 pm

But Haash, tell us what you really think...

:lol:
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Mugue » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:14 pm

I hear what you're saying Haash.

I kinda prefer -DED-'s server and mission type a little more myself.

Do you think 6./ZG26 will get around to running anymore co-op missions? I thought those were fun to do as a group.
"Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time."
SYN_Mugue
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:36 pm

@Bandy, when you show up to be one of our gunners...I will tell you what I really think over TS :lol: :lol: I really cant say much out in the open you know... :twisted: :lol:

@Mugue, I will contact them and see. I still dont know why they stopped doing it.

Im thinking in doing some Sunday only mini campaing but that would have to be after something else I have in the works, SP related.
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Bandy » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:42 am

SYN_Haashashin wrote:@Bandy, when you show up to be one of our gunners...I will tell you what I really think over TS :lol: :lol: I really cant say much out in the open you know... :twisted: :lol: ...

Guys, I sincerely apologize for not partaking in squad BoS/BoM activities, I do miss the Esprit de corps of you gentlemen.

I tried for time, and it's just that the east front does not inspire me, nor the developers. Never say never though.
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:43 pm

Bandy I Hear you about the eastern front, Its not my favorite (actually run from it in all other sims I had before )but it grow on you....and I have to say that the Moscow map is simple gorgeous.

About the devs....well they are the same that did RoF and we all know how it was when that was released (lot of people forget that and think the sim was released been a success, in fact if 777 didn't jump in we probably won't be here talking since RoF would had been abandoned due to little commercial success) and where is now. Some people didn't like they abandoned RoF for WWII but.....I prefer them to do a WWII sim rather than going down and quit doing sims at all. WWI was viable for a time but after 6+ years is a business suicide to keep dropping money on it.

I agree with all their decisions?? Hell no, but I can understand most of them.

Bandy hopefully the new sim on the series it will be more of your likes and do not forget something...I don't care where we fly if we fly as the Syndicate. The important for me is the group (you guys) not the sim anymore. You won't see me flying all days like the old times at RoF simply cus there is no one of you guys flying.
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

PreviousNext

Return to IL2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad