BOM - 40% discount

A place to discuss the new title from 777 and 1C

Moderator: SYN Exec

BOM - 40% discount

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:48 pm

So I have been offered a 40% discount on BOM

Standard or premium?

The extra 2 aircraft really do nothing for me TBH, I have heard of the P40 but not the other so its a 30 or 50 buck choice and TBH I am just doing this for the possible VR opportunities that may arise, VR means not seeing shit so I would be flying support missions or wing ground pounding not fighter spot stuff a million miles away.
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Re: BOM - 40% discount

Postby SYN_Vander » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Ground pounding in the IL2 is fun. And I'm waiting for the A-20 in the Battle of Kuban!
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Re: BOM - 40% discount

Postby SYN_Mugue » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:56 am

Ground pounding is what the P-40 is good at. And if something fly's in front of you, you can kill that too. :mrgreen:

Good guns and bomb load. And the instruments are in English, which is a plus in my book.

The engine controls need a lot of fiddling, so there's plenty to do and it helps the feeling that you're "flying something" and not a arcade game.

It fly's like masonry, but it's strong. I think it's fun and looks great, opinions vary.(those other opinions are wrong :twisted: )

For me, if I had to chose any one add-on plane, the P-40 would be it, followed closely by the other upcoming lead-lease planes. That said I did buy them all so I guess my advice is suspect. :wink: But I think it's one of the best modeled planes in game.
But you won't be winning WWII by yourself in it. :smile:
"Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time."
SYN_Mugue
Syndicate Exec

Return to IL2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad