Updates.

A place to discuss the new title from 777 and 1C

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: Updates.

Postby SYN_Mugue » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:39 pm

I was thinking of dual joysticks for track levers, auto pedals, and various pointy metal bits arranged around the 'head region' to bash my skull on, 'for realistic feel!' :lol:
"Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time."
SYN_Mugue
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:36 am

SYN_Vander wrote:Why does this forum thinks it's stil 2010? Can't even see the images we post properly LOL. Just checked and found our old (free) forum also still works: http://paddyjed.proboards.com/

Probably because I haven't updated it since then? Its all on the cheap, free software etc. No adverts :smile: one day I will sort it out, I set the limit because people posting large pictures distort the forum view :grin:
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Vander » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:17 pm

Blackie, is there a simple way to make the forum scale automatically with the screen size? Or even better if the forum would auto-scale the image and when clicked it would open full size.
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:39 pm

There wasn't last time I looked, but if you use hosting sites then you can adjust the image size or use a thumbnail, if I get chance I will look again, but TBH having to relearn phpBB stuff again is pretty low on the list, i have so many other things going on ATM :smile:

On teh ither hand Discord does it :grin: :lol: :lol:
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:44 pm

Flying Circus news and pics at new DD: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/16 ... ent=637218
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Previous

Return to IL2 Sturmovik: Battle of Stalingrad