Malden Liberation campaign

A place to discuss all thigns ARMA3

Moderator: SYN Exec

Malden Liberation campaign

Postby SYN_Vander » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:13 pm

Just revived an old classic: I started a new Malden Liberation campaign! Modern weapons, no mods. I did update to latest version.
Server will be online tonight. Anybody wants to build our first base?? :grin:
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Re: Malden Liberation campaign

Postby SYN_Mugue » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:23 pm

Cool
I'm afk for a couple days, but then I'll 'help' by crashing some choppers while slinging supply crates. :smile:
"Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time."
SYN_Mugue
Syndicate Exec

Re: Malden Liberation campaign

Postby SYN_Vander » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:59 pm

We can also explore whatever changes were made with the Tank update/DLC:

These improvements apply to all armored vehicles in Arma 3:
Interiors
Every armored vehicle in Arma 3 now features a fully 3D-modeled interior with Multi-Functional Displays and camera feeds for crew members.
Improved Handling
Armored vehicles now feel more natural to drive thanks to improvements to the wheel collision simulation, the way different ground surfaces affect handling, and other changes.
Extended Damage Model
Armor now reacts more realistically to incoming rounds. For example, this means that cage armor (also known as slat armor) is not just a visual object, but really does offer protection against RPGs.
Vehicle Customization
Armored vehicles can be customized in the Virtual Garage with additional armor protection and camouflage nets for better concealment in different terrains.
Upgraded Audio
The audio experience of armored vehicles is made more lifelike via the addition of more stereo sound samples, positional sounds, and more distinct audio cues for gearbox and RPM changes.
FIRE-CONTROL SYSTEM
Several ground vehicles and aircraft are equipped with the Fire-Control System (FCS). This technology measures the range and speed of targets, and adjusts a weapon's zeroing and calculates the lead to increase the chances of a first-round hit (FCS was initially implemented as part of the Arma 3 Jets DLC).
NEW MISSILE FLIGHT PROFILES & CAPABILITIES
A selection of missiles now feature direct or top-down attack flight modes, plus support for terrain-following munitions has been added. A few weapons now also have the ability to lock-on after launch.
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Return to ARMA3