SAG "Poker Night"

Discussion/workshop for BOS ME/FMB

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: SAG "Poker Night"

Postby Sag » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Dont worry Jedders, you dont even have to apologize since this was a favour from you to us! :D

Thanks a Lot Syndicate for all the help with the mission/server! we had a ton of fun.

it was all a success and many more people seem to have noticed the event as it was going on!!

after the Xmas/Ney Year combo is over maybe we can regroup and start the event again since i think the end of december is pretty hard for everyone to commit to any kind of event!

Thanks again for all the Help with the server, we couldnt have done it without you guys!

for future Poker nights all we really need is to know what map will be on rotation on saturdays so we can prepare Recon Photos, waypoints, objectives, loadouts, brifiengs, maps, Etc.

for all the participants.

we had a blast! and lets talk about Time Zones so maybe more people can join?
Sag

Postby Sag » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:15 am

Hello Guys, hope youve had some happy holidays!!

I wanted to let you know that Poker Nights was on Pause due to the holiday season but we are still on board if you guys are :D

Clutch and i are hoping to have a second Poker Night on January 3rd at 2pm GMT+0.00 (we changed the time so that it could be possible for pilots in other time zones to join us)

for this poker night we would like to have the following (if youre still willing to of course):

-Mission: Thursday night fly in mission (where both sides need to resupply their forward airfields and bomb the enemy ones)
-Mission Reset (start) time: 2PM GMT+0.00
-Custom Skins: made available so that flight leaders can be identified easily

one thing we want to know is if we can disable Stogov and Tusov with bombs just like the forward airbases or are this "non-destroyable"?

Thanks for everything guys :)
Sag

Postby SYN_Jedders » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:09 am

Hi sag. Will start server as requested with mission. Only the forward airbases an be disabled I think.
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Postby Sag » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Thanks jedders! hope maybe some SYN guys can join us this time :D
Sag

Postby Sag » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:53 pm

Hey gentlemen!! i just wanted to ask a favour of you guys today, as you might know, last saturday we (Clutch and i) attempted to reboot the poker nights after the holiday season but did not work for a combination of factore, mainly 2:

-january the 3rd was still too close to the holidays
-we canged our time of the event to 5pm GMT (which apparently did not work for anyone but 3 pilots)

so today, weve decided to to try and reboot the reboot of the poker night XD so it would be of great help to us if you guys could start the server at 10 PM GMT with the mission where we have to resupply the forward airfields from Stogov (VVS) and Tusov(Krauts :)

of course always with your help and cooperation. thanks a bunch! :)
Sag

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:08 pm

hehe, a bit more notice please :wink:

I just happened to be on tonight and picked this up to change the rotation, hope it goes well and I put the correct mission up.
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby 663rd_Clutch » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:59 pm

Hi Blackrat. Sorry about the short notice last time.

I was wondering if you could put up the Air Bridge map for Saturday February 7th at 10PM GMT?

Thanks,

Clutch
663rd_Clutch

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:51 pm

Hehe,

Too much notice, of course we can do this just remind us a day or two before, maybe Haash will have amended the mission by then too :twisted:
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Haashashin » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:39 pm

Mission will be ready, don't you worry Clutch :wink:
SYN_Haashashin
Syndicate Exec

Postby 663rd_Clutch » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:43 am

Thanks guys. I'll post a reminder mid next week.

Salute!

Clutch
663rd_Clutch

PreviousNext

Return to IL2 Sturmovik: BOS Mission editor