Wings and beta 1.2

A place to discuss Elite Dangerous

Moderator: SYN Exec

Wings and beta 1.2

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:46 pm

"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Re: Wings and beta 1.2

Postby SYN_Vander » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:49 pm

Nice! Will try this as soon as it's released. I have beta access, but I don't have the time to bother with another install.... ;)
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:15 pm

SYN_Vander wrote:Nice! Will try this as soon as it's released. I have beta access, but I don't have the time to bother with another install.... ;)

No time involved, same launcher just chose beta or current live game, the only time is the 3 or 4 minutes downloading.
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Per » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:06 pm

Wings 1.2 released.
SYN_Per
Syndicate Exec

Location: Sweden, Stockholm but preferably at the cottage. In the pavillion...

Postby SYN_Vander » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:46 pm

Excellent! Will try to look for you guys tonight.
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Cygann » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:37 am

So how is the game now? Did 1.2 bring any content that require teaming up or is game just the same, only you're able to move together now?

P.S. hope to slowly get back to flying in two weeks. Still can't use pedals, but got me temporary twist joystick, just can't take it any longer :D
SYN_Cygann
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Vander » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:14 am

I have tested Wings with Belmont and it works really welll. However, because everyone is somewhere else in the galaxy, you can't use this ad hoc. We need to setup a mini "event" for this, ie agree to meet somewhere on a specific spot at a certain day/time and then do a mission. We also may need to have the same rep/faction?

First, we need to find a good spot. I am around Gliese 76 (Empire).

So how far is everyone from Sol? :)
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Per » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:00 am

I´m around Apam Napat. Fekk the feds! :lol:
SYN_Per
Syndicate Exec

Location: Sweden, Stockholm but preferably at the cottage. In the pavillion...

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:05 am

Still in Can Qing or thereabouts, bit busy this week, new Simvibe hardware arriving today so gotta do some mods and fitting to my rig, finish off the new loft hatch I have fitted, got Assetto Corsa updated and running on the server, just looking at Arma 3. Oh and need to maybe buy a Vulture :grin:
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Vander » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:39 am

SYN_Blackrat wrote:Still in Can Qing or thereabouts, bit busy this week, new Simvibe hardware arriving today so gotta do some mods and fitting to my rig, finish off the new loft hatch I have fitted, got Assetto Corsa updated and running on the server, just looking at Arma 3. Oh and need to maybe buy a Vulture :grin:

Ah, I have just bought the Vulture! Need some more cash to kit it out properly, but with the increased bounties that shouldn't be a problem. Yesterday I earned 1M credits in my Cobra, during one sortie, killing pirates in my local system at an Extraction site!

Tonight I'll try to select an interesting system that is not too far away for us. Maybe meet up over the weekend?
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Next

Return to Elite: Dangerous