Finally got my..

A place to discuss Elite Dangerous

Moderator: SYN Exec

Finally got my..

Postby SYN_DerHesse70 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:13 am

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Flies not so bad for 400t hull mass. Amazing firepower and power reserves. Now i'm collecting credits for my class A8 powerplant!

162,586,486 CR! :shock:
"Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen!"
SYN_DerHesse70
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Re: Finally got my..

Postby SYN_Vander » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:25 pm

By sheet coincidence, I just bought mine yesterday!
I was going to you use it to kill pirates quickly to get my " Elite" rank, but maybe my Freelancer is still better for that job. Now at 57% Deadly .. :)
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Finally got my..

Postby SYN_Ricky » Sun May 01, 2016 12:45 pm

Congrats on getting that huge snake in your hangar!
Doing CGs and rare goods trading in an ASP Explorer for now, some BH in a Vulture too…those big ships are so far away…did you say Robigo earlier today Vander, I need some cash
SYN_Ricky
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Vander » Mon May 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Yeah, Go to robigo in your Asp. Then take longe range smuggling missions. They can cash in 1-3M per mission and you can " stack" them: You go back to main menu, then login in other environment (single /private/ open) and you'll see more missions. After a certain time the missions will refresh as well. Be careful with those " shadow" missions though..one scan an you'll loose all rewards. I tried this once or twice; it's a bit of a gamble as you can never be certain that you are not scanned.....
SYN_Vander
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Ricky » Tue May 03, 2016 1:35 pm

SYN_Vander wrote:Yeah, Go to robigo in your Asp. Then take longe range smuggling missions. They can cash in 1-3M per mission and you can " stack" them: You go back to main menu, then login in other environment (single /private/ open) and you'll see more missions. After a certain time the missions will refresh as well. Be careful with those " shadow" missions though..one scan an you'll loose all rewards. I tried this once or twice; it's a bit of a gamble as you can never be certain that you are not scanned.....

Yeah, I think I'm gonna give it a try for a few runs, just to stack up some cash :wink: Done a lot of smuggling when trading rare goods, as you often have illicit cargo (alcohol). Orbital bases are pretty easy to land at, outposts present more of a risk if security ships are around...
SYN_Ricky
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Ricky » Wed May 11, 2016 7:02 am

Tried a bit of Robigo, stacked the available missions (didn't do the log-in/off trick) and went off. Made a few millions, got scanned a couple of times, earning more than one million fines ;). Can't see myself doing that often, long way to go there, but definitely fun to do from time to time to spice things up a bit. Bought a cheap Cobra Mk IV and started some mining, wanted to do that for a long time, and I like that for those moments when I play relaxed. I realize that I need diversity in this game, one day I'll be rare trading or doing CGs in my ASP, the next I'll jump in my Vulture to do some combat and I'll mine in between. Money is rolling slowly but steadily, I feel that rushing too much will just make me tired of the game. Still a long road ahead to get that Python or FDL.
SYN_Ricky
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_DerHesse70 » Wed May 11, 2016 8:42 am

If you want to make quick money then take part at the community goals. There are missions with bounty hunting. In the last event i made over 50 million CR in 5 days!! :mrgreen:
"Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen!"
SYN_DerHesse70
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Postby SYN_Blackrat » Wed May 11, 2016 9:15 am

I haven't fired this up in over a year :roll:

I have so many games to play I end up playing none :cry:
"They say that just before you die, your whole life flashes in front of you. Make sure it is worth watching."
SYN_Blackrat
Site Admin

Postby SYN_Bandy » Wed May 11, 2016 10:47 am

Well, you played Fallout for quite a while recently, have you wrapped that up? I hear there are quite few fine mods that improve things for it, like providing you the text of your speech choices so you know what you're going to say. Probably quite a few nudie skin mods as well to spice it up... :grin:

Then there's always beta testing and bug reporting for all those games. I'm keeping my eye on Kingdom Come forum, but so far not much game performance improvement mentioned to warrant installing at this time.
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Finally got my..

Postby SYN_Ricky » Wed May 11, 2016 11:00 am

SYN_DerHesse70 wrote:If you want to make quick money then take part at the community goals. There are missions with bounty hunting. In the last event i made over 50 million CR in 5 days!! :mrgreen:

Yeah, I've been doing trading and exploring CGs mostly, they're a way to make money. Now that I have a nicely kitted Vulture, I am eagerly awaiting the next bh/combat CG.
SYN_Ricky
Syndicate Squadron pilot

Next

Return to Elite: Dangerous