new update:

A place to talk about anything to do with Rise of Flight

Moderator: SYN Exec

Re: new update:

Postby SYN_Mugue » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:32 pm

" Let's fly it first and see how good/bad it is.. :)"

It's pretty bad imho. One better fly with some friends or is seems you're lunch meat. In my first sortie, I saw an EIII, so headed for it. I let the AI man the gun, but the bastard didn't wake up till after the merge(and never got a clean shot off afterward). After that I couldn't scrape that dastardly Hun off my 6 no matter what I did. So all I could do was run... And I might have been getting away from him.(very slowly) When I finally got near my base and popped up 50ft to see where it was exactly he caught me and finished me off. On the plus side the crash was so slow I survived with a bloody nose from the dashboard. All in all I think the German flyers are going to love what this plane dose for their stats.

Don't get me wrong, I like it. But if you like your stats, you might want to make a new profile BEFORE you fly it... :wink:
"Billy Pilgrim has come unstuck in time."
SYN_Mugue
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_MrWolf » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:47 pm

or reload your weapons and go hunt for them :) At last a killstreak again ha ha ha ha..
ALWAYS BE YOURSELF! UNLESS YOU CAN BE BATMAN. THEN ALWAYS BE BATMAN.
SYN_MrWolf
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Bandy » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:43 am

Mugue was just flying by himself in the Fee, and that explains a lot.

He was generous enough not to bounce two of us (in his Alb DII, cheater...) as we were learning to fly it, but once we were aware of him, we managed to keep him off and even got another EIII that joined in. Not saying it is over modeled, but sure is a hell of a lot of fun in a group.

The gunner animation switching b/t positions is a problem I hope they can resolve, but likely not for a long while... :sad:
Lest we forget...
SYN_Bandy
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Speck » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:19 am

I'm impressed they tackled the Fee in the first place, and was a bit surprised when they announced it, specifically because of the gunner animation. It must have been a lot of work to get it to where it is!

Thanks Vander & BR (and whoever else?) for getting the server updated quickly and getting a mission on to feature the new Fee. It was a fun day on there today.
SYN_Speck
Syndicate Exec

Postby SYN_Jedders » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:31 am

Agreed!!!
SYN_Jedders
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Lobby